DeVry SBE 440 Week 2 Discussion
WEEK 2: THE 60-SECOND ELEVATOR PITCH
Peter Lynch (a legendary investment fund manager) once said that he wouldn’t invest in a company unless he could explain its business in five minutes or less to his 12-year-old son. Why is the 60-second elevator pitch so important?
Your elevator pitch should include the following topics:
• Describe the main business opportunity and activity in general terms
Wait.... Hire Me To Get 100% Original Help In . With No Upfront Fees. We Have Subject Experts Available To Complete Your Task. Click On The Help Me Button And Get Your Work Done ASAP!
• Describe any special elements of the business opportunity
• Present an analysis of the financial information, capital requirements, and debt service plan
• Describe principals and ownership of business
• How might you explain a high-tech idea to someone who is not tech savvy?